Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Notebook Inspiration



the most delightful notebooks, I ordered from my Instagram friend Tomy K who lives and works in Greece. 
their beautiful patterns and bright colors set me off for some color matching with fabric and yarn. 
oh the joy of matching!


I think the main theme here is adding black to the color scheme. something I have never done with my designs before, but these notebooks may give me just that little push I needed. when used in the right amounts, in combination with the right colors, they give a very bright and modern feel, almost fresh like Spring. thank you very much Tomy for these beautiful notebooks and inspiration!

click here to treat yourself or a friend to a set or two of these notebooks, available in two more designs.
decisions decisions...



4 comments:

  1. I have same inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of tomy's work ! Loved all the combinations. Really very inspiring ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good creativity. MindGourmet a site which provides inspirational word art, crafts etc.https://mindgourmet.com/thought-store/

    ReplyDelete

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~